[DeTomaso] east coast pantera expierienced shop

Robert W. Garven Jr. robertgarven at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 27 23:03:38 EDT 2015

Ive heard that this guy is one of the best

Ron McCall
McCall's Auto Works

On Mar 27, 2015, at 9:59 AM, Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com> wrote:

  Dear Pantera brethren,
  I find my self in A a real bind. My local Pantera shop has been
  promising to start working on my car for the past two months. T have
  sat at home for several day when they were supposed to be picking up my
  car. There was some work that I wanted to get done before my new w
  engine showed up fro, Dave McClain. My engine is just about ready to
  ship. they have been tweaking the Dyno (603 hp @ 6000 rpm ).A
  I need to have some sheet metal work done around the engine mount area,
  the condenser moved to the front, and the engine and trans axel
  installed. As some of you may know I am batteling Liver cancer and have
  been trying to get my car completed ASASP (before the potential of my
  death.
  The shop working on my car knows all about my circumstances and has
  promised to get my car done in time. They have broken more promises
  than I can count..
  I am wondering if someone can help me find some one who can help me to
  find a trustworthy, honest and fair shop so I have a chance of getting
  my car done in i timely manner. My engine was built by Dan Jones and
  Dave Mclain so you know it's a A top shelf build. I am in Long Island
  and need a place as close as possible. if anyone can help me or make
  some suggestions I would really appreciate it. Hugh Boyd Casey.
  You can e-mail me at this address or call mea my cell @ 516 7260122
  Thanks,
  Boyd