[DeTomaso] FW: Pocono Celebration of Speed and Design

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Fri Mar 27 19:22:48 EDT 2015

Jersey Panteras is proud to announce our Pocono-CSD concours and track event
is on for Memorial Day weekend.
After a tough couple of years, we've returned to a full weekend event.  We
will host the usual weekend activities at SplitRock Resort, just minutes
from Pocono Raceway.  We will have registration, social gathering and a wine
& cheese party on Saturday May 23rd.  Sunday the 24th will be the concours
and awards banquet.  Monday the 25th will be our usual 2.5 mile road course
at Pocono Raceway.   We'll have a car display at the track too, for anybody
that wants to come and share their unique hot rods.

SplitRock Resort offers a TON of family-friendly activities, including a
significant indoor water park, so consider bringing the whole family.
http://www.splitrockresort.com

All Pantera chapters, POCA members, and DeTomaso owners and fans are welcome
to join us.  As a club-sponsored, not-for-profit event, you will find
unbeatable prices for all the venues.  It's been a tough go for a few years,
the great recession killed enthusiasm and turn-out for a while; NASCAR
flexed their muscle and displaced us a couple of times, including last year.
I hope demand has built and Pantera owners make the small effort to attend
the concours or track, or both.

Applicable registration and documents are attached.  Or, you can visit
www.pocono-csd.com Best Regards Pantera Friends, Tony DiGiovanna President,
Jersey Panteras www.jerseypanteras.com