[DeTomaso] NPC - Racing and Networking in Silicon valley

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 14:16:06 EDT 2015

Thought this was interesting...not just for the racing and networking, but the info about interest in all things related to cars by millennials...
That's why our kids and grand-kids don't want our old Paneras, or Panoramas, or whatever those things are called :-)
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/29/technology/in-silicon-valley-the-rise-of-high-speed-networking.htm