[DeTomaso] Hugh Casey's 408C on the dyno

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri Mar 27 14:09:37 EDT 2015

That would be me.

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

Great write up, thanks. I'll revisit and digest it thoroughly when I have more time. I know one Pantera owner who recently installed the RobbMc fuel pump on a 408C stroker only to have it run out of capacity well before the stated 500HP. He ended up throwing it away in disgust and went for an electric pump.

Julian