[DeTomaso] Headsets

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Fri Mar 27 13:03:28 EDT 2015

I suspect at least a few of you have headsets so you can talk to your
partner when driving.  Any advice on what works?

Stephen Nelson

 <http://www.snclocks.com/> SNClocks.com

Click here to join one of our mailing lists
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html> Contact Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for  <http://www.perfectoldman.com/> my new blog on finding
happiness in retirement