[DeTomaso] east coast pantera expierienced shop

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:59:33 EDT 2015

Dear Pantera brethren,

I find my self in  a real bind. My local Pantera shop has been promising to
start working on my car for the past two months. T have sat at home for
several day when they were supposed to be picking up my car. There was some
work that I wanted to get done before my new w
engine showed up fro, Dave McClain. My engine is just about ready to ship.
they have been tweaking the Dyno (603 hp @ 6000 rpm ).
I need to have some sheet metal work done around the engine mount area, the
condenser moved to the front, and the engine and trans axel installed. As
some of you may know I am batteling Liver cancer and have been trying to
get my car completed ASASP (before the potential of my death.
The shop working on my car knows all about my circumstances and has
promised to get my car done in time. They have broken more promises than I
can count..
I am wondering if someone can help me find some one who can help me to find
a trustworthy, honest and fair shop so I have a chance of getting my car
done in i timely manner. My engine was built by Dan Jones and Dave Mclain
so you know it's a  top shelf build. I am in Long Island and need a place
as close as possible. if anyone can help me or make some suggestions I
would really appreciate it. Hugh Boyd Casey.
You can e-mail me at this address or call mea my cell @ 516 7260122

Thanks,
Boyd