[DeTomaso] NPC: San Jose this week?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:57:00 EDT 2015

I'm vacationing in sunny San Jose and after visiting the Blackhawk museum
and marveling at the density of Teslas here I'm surprised I haven't seen
any Panteras yet.  Any C&C or show event this weekend?

Cheers,
sean

--
   I'm vacationing in sunny San Jose and after visiting the Blackhawk
   museum and marveling at the density of Teslas here I'm surprised I
   haven't seen any Panteras yet.A  Any C&C or show event this weekend?
   Cheers,
   sean
   --
   Sean Korb [1]spkorb at spkorb.org [2]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso