[DeTomaso] Seat Slides

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 14:04:10 EDT 2015

Dear Stephen,

                  Wow.  That is a new one.  I happen to know some of
that car's history and it is hard to understand which of the previous
owners should take the rap for this miscarriage of mechanically secure
fastening!!

                  You might check with some of the vendors.  They may
have seat slides from customers going to Recaros, etc.  They may also
have some new slides.

                                  Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles