[DeTomaso] Engine compartment finish

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 24 17:34:23 EDT 2015

That looks awesome John!

Marshall
On Tue, 3/24/15, John McKee <johnmckee at cox.net> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Engine compartment finish
 To: "'Lynn Wall'" <lwall67 at gmail.com>, detomaso at poca.com
 Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 12:01 AM

 Lynn,
 I am attaching a couple of photos of my engine bay, one
 showing the
 smoothing process underway and then the finished product
 (not that great of
 picture).
 The body work was handled by Tom's Custom Autobody who had
 painted many of
 the higher end jobs for all of the Southern California
 vendors in the past.
 The guys hands you see in the picture I believe had worked
 for Hall and
 Wilkinson in the past. So, the collective knowledge of what
 holes to fill
 and not to fill should have been on the fairly confident
 side....
 It looks fantastic, I just need to get it all of the loud
 parts back in
 there.

 John