[DeTomaso] Head Light Bucket gap

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Mar 24 08:55:22 EDT 2015

I know that my driver side headlight bucket is not original on #1488 as it
is not stamped with the VIN and fit is poor.  I have a 1/4" gap on the
outboard seam to he bucket hole.  No adjustment would make it better. My
options are to extend the bucket or reduce the hole size.

I've got a great metal fabricator who says he can weld a small strip to the
bucket that when prepped and painted would fit perfect for a few hundred
dollars.

Before I spend that, what have you guys done?

Rob DuMoulin