[DeTomaso] The most expensive DeTomaso ever....

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:58:36 EDT 2015

Here's a versión that hasn't passed through google-translator. Doesn't add
much, but
a) There was a business plan presented and
b) the plan calls for 300+ employees. All this remains to be seen. The
other bidders didn't have a business plan, which is odd.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1097382_l3-holding-buys-rights-to-de-tomaso-promises-mid-engine-sports-car