[DeTomaso] Engine compartment finish

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:07:27 EDT 2015

this is a nice one, it shows much lighter in a photo, in person, it is jet
black.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   this is a nice one, it shows much lighter in a photo, in person, it is
   jet black.
   Michael

   On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Larry Weston <[1]lplugw at hotmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A I have never used my trunk insert, and it seems like air flow
     up
     A  A through the engine bay makes her like a rolling vacuum cleaner,
     with
     A  A all the dust settling out in the engine bay. My smooth finish
     cleans up
     A  A with a swipe of the duster, my friend with the textured finish
     bay
     A  A requires compressed air or a garden hose.
     A  A > Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:47:17 -0400
     A  A > From: [2]tonydigi at optonline.net
     A  A > To: [3]MikeLDrew at aol.com; [4]lwall67 at gmail.com;
     [5]detomaso at poca.com

   A  A > Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Engine compartment finish
   A  A >
   A  A > AND...who here bought their Pantera to be "practical?"
   A  A >
   A  A > -----Original Message-----
   A  A > From: DeTomaso [mailto:[6]detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf
   Of Tony
   A  A > DiGiovanna
   A  A > Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 9:43 PM
   A  A > To: 'Mike Drew'; 'Lynn Wall'; [7]detomaso at poca.com
   A  A > Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Engine compartment finish
   A  A >
   A  A > That makes no sense...you'll get melted fiberglass all over the
   A  A 180's, that
   A  A > you have to get once the engine bay is all shiny body color. I
   A  A thought
   A  A > you've been doing this for a while? ;^)
   A  A >
   A  A > -----Original Message-----
   A  A > From: DeTomaso [mailto:[8]detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf
   Of Mike
   A  A Drew via
   A  A > DeTomaso
   A  A > Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 8:52 PM
   A  A > To: Lynn Wall
   A  A > Cc: [9]detomaso at poca.com; Tony DiGiovanna
   A  A > Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Engine compartment finish
   A  A >
   A  A > It is also far more practical if you will be using your trunk.
   A  A >
   A  A > Mike
   A  A >
   A  A > Sent from my iPhone