[DeTomaso] Engine compartment finish

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 18:19:56 EDT 2015

In a message dated 3/23/15 13 17 48, lwall67 at gmail.com writes:

> Any suggestions would be appreciated regarding the holes, not the other
> topic. :>)
>

>>>There are two oval holes on L-model Panteras which are necessary to
access the mounting bolts for the rear bumper rams.   Then there are the various
holes for the brake lines and parking brake cables.   Those are the only
holes I can think of that are necessary.   There are a pair of holes at the
bottom (one on each side) in between the two main tubes that form the chassis
on the outside; those holes seem purposely intended to let water and debris
in and encourage rusting.   On the later cars, those holes were not stamped,
so feel free to weld those up!