[DeTomaso] Engine compartment finish

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:28:17 EDT 2015

Perhaps another question could be, why are the holes there?
Some are perhaps manufacturing chouces,while some could provide another
function.

Black rubber plug options of the non 50 Shades variety notwithstanding is
always an alternative.

I like the Line-X fine peeble coating, it is as tough as nails and the car
retains a quasi orginal appearence, those that have been painted, one
dropped wrench and it sticks out like Tree hugging liberal at a turkey
shoot.

Michael Shortt