[DeTomaso] Recommended Ride heights..

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 17:49:09 EDT 2015

Well I run a 240z on TWS - the track for the fun rally.  At the back of the
car I have some brake cooling ducts that might have 2 inches of clearance.
I have never hit them while on the track. Now if you put a wheel off -
during the track out of turn 6 - into about a foot of mud and then slide
for 400 or 500 yards in more mud. You bend the crap out of them and collect
a ton of mud.