[DeTomaso] March Newsletter

Marshall Smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 21 23:37:28 EDT 2015

I am still waiting.

Marshall Smith

I just received my March Newsletter yesterday (3/20/15).  I notice  from
recent posts that other members copies just recently arrived.  Is  there
anyone who has not received their copy yet.

I have already notified the printer, who in turn is working with the mailer
and the postal service to find out what happened.  At this point it seems
they want to blame it on the weather and strikes.

Bob Reid