[DeTomaso] Ansa

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:16:30 EDT 2015

Correct. Ansa still makes the system and Hall has exclusive rights.

Interesting story though.

When I first bought my Pantera L, I wanted to get a GTS system for it. About 6 years ago I decided to place the order directly from Ansa as I had a dealer account through Alfa Romeo for Ansa US. So I called Ansa and placed an order for the correct GTS mufflers which they had in stock.

A few days later I got a call back from Ansa saying they couldn't fulfill the order because Hall had exclusive rights for all Ansa Pantera systems in the US. So I thought no big deal, I'll just call Hall and place the order.

I was stunned, it was something like 700% markup compared to the price Ansa had quoted. After having been an Ansa dealer for over 10 years I was absolutely floored at what Hall was making on the Ansa systems

I'm all about supporting small businesses and local suppliers but to me that was highway robbery. 100%, 200% I can get, but that was over the top.

Since then I haven't ordered anything from Hall.

Emiliano
5910 L
7205 GTS