[DeTomaso] March Newsletter

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 12:53:06 EDT 2015

To POCA members:

I just received my March Newsletter yesterday (3/20/15).  I notice  from
recent posts that other members copies just recently arrived.  Is  there
anyone who has not received their copy yet.

I have already notified the printer, who in turn is working with the mailer
 and the postal service to find out what happened.  At this point it seems
they want to blame it on the weather and strikes.

Bob Reid