[DeTomaso] Most recent newsletter

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 09:56:12 EDT 2015

Got mine on Thursday....wow

JP-Texas

In a message dated 3/21/2015 12:06:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jjdetrich at gmail.com writes:

I just  got mine yesterday!

Jeff
6559

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 2:50  AM, Michael Cox <coxmichaelt at gmail.com> wrote:

>     Chuck asked:
>    > Dear Guys,
>    >  Judging from comments and judging from the number
>    >  ballots arriving in my mailbox, everybody must have received  their
>    > newsletter except me.A  A  Anyone  else in the mid section of the
>    country who
>   > has still not received their newsletter?
>     >
>    > Feeling left out, in a way,A  A ChuckA  Engles
>    I just received mine Wednesday and I live in Los  Angeles.
>    A  A --michael cox

> the  links above.

I just got mine  yesterday!
Jeff
6559

On  Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 2:50 AM, Michael Cox  <[1]coxmichaelt at gmail.com>
wrote:

A  A Chuck asked:
A  A > Dear  Guys,
A  A > Judging from comments and judging  from the number
A  A > ballots arriving in my  mailbox, everybody must have received
their
A  A > newsletter except me.AA  AA  Anyone else  in the mid section
of the
A  A country who
A  A > has still not  received their newsletter?
A  A >
A  A > Feeling left out, in a way,AA  A ChuckA  Engles
A  A I just received mine Wednesday and I  live in Los Angeles.
A  A AA  A --michael  cox
etc.) use the links above.

References

1. mailto:coxmichaelt at gmail.com
2.  mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA
Posted emails must not exceed 1.5  Megabytes
DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at poca.com

To  manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
the  links above.