[DeTomaso] Radiator problems

Paul Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:11:30 EDT 2015

Morning Nancy

Replacing a radiator in a Pantera is only slightly more challenging than changing it in any other car with the one exception of bleeding the system of air but that is an exercise in patience and you can instruct them on the particulars of doing so correctly. Is there a Ford, Mustang, muscle car club in town you could reach out to as the members usually know the most competent mechanics around. One last thing you may want to have your parts picked out in advance: new radiator, new hoses and maybe change your thermostat at the same time along with the heater hoses under the dash. Any time you change one major component like the radiator(Pantera curse) it seams to stress other components of the system unless they have been recently changed. I would be glad to help you with a list of things you may need.

Cheers

Paul