[DeTomaso] Hoarder's 73 Pantera goes to auction

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:24:13 EDT 2015

I never understood this since my grandparents and aunts had cars that
lasted forever and they were 4 blocks from the beach.  St. Petersburg beach.

Then I visited the west coast.  Salt air is a real thing.

sean

--
   I never understood this since my grandparents and aunts had cars that
   lasted forever and they were 4 blocks from the beach.A  St. Petersburg