[DeTomaso] Fwd: Used Pantera parts in Denmark

Curt cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 22:35:40 EDT 2015

Wouldn't happen to have rear view mirror for my 73? My mirror can back with out the clip so no way to attach the damn thing.
Curt

Got this from Kristian Poulsen in Copenhagen:

====

I just bought a huge load of pantera parts from Aquila Race cars. Lots
of pantera race stuff and basically two complete cars in parts except
for the chassis, suspension, engine and trans.

They were both very early cars so there's a lot of the early rare parts.

I'll make a list at some point, but if you are contacted by owners
looking for original parts you are welcome to direct them to me, and
I'll see what I have.

I guess it's most sensible for European owners, but I will send to the
US too.

Kristian

====

You can reach him at Kristian at apoulsen.dk.   For those who don't know, the
outfit he bought the parts from is a vintage race preparation shop.   About
ten years ago, three Danish guys bought pre-L Panteras and had them all set
up for vintage racing.   All were converted to Gr4 spec and you've seen
photos of each of them.   One was yellow, one white, and one red/gold.
Apparently Kristian has purchased all the street parts, so that means he has three
full interiors, and loads and loads of other stuff.

FWIW....

Mike
   Hi guys,
[...]

   Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S(R)4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone