[DeTomaso] Hoarder's 73 Pantera goes to auction

Paul Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:45:23 EDT 2015

So some one stop me but I have to admit I am overly intrigued by this car,,,  this could be a really fun or really not so fun project to tackle. But,,, I was looking at the pictures of the auction and I think some one is cherry picking parts off the car as the auction progresses as the pictures progress more and more trim pieces are missing from the initial pictures. Any one live around Titsilikethemville, Fl ?

Paul