[DeTomaso] Most recent newsletter

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 17:03:24 EDT 2015

Hey Les...

I do certainly understand that the bylaws change is important. I also understand that the board will now pass this initiative with a 'majority' of favorable votes cast rather than with half of the membership's favorable votes. I was not suggesting "...that the issue is less important because of slow U S Postal delivery...".

I have also suggested that the members of my Chapter vote their conscience on this initiative as requested by Mr. Buckman.

Marshall Smith
President-San Diego Panteras