[DeTomaso] Custom Pantera for sale - OMG!

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 12:17:36 EDT 2015

I totally bet that front would grow on you :-)
Just put 180's on it and no one will notice the front!

     On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 9:05 AM, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

   All,

  I am just going to include one photo of this once proud Pantera.

  If you are strong enough, here is the link to view additional photos
  and info.

  [1]http://losangeles.craigslist.o.../cto/4936480430.htmL
  Larry

  [cid:9BC4321B-5699-4683-9D98-52D974A171F6 at attlocal.net]