[DeTomaso] Radiator problems

NANCY SHAMEL shamel at cableone.net
Tue Mar 17 19:17:51 EDT 2015

I have a 1972 Pantera, that is in need of a new radiator - In 2013 I had to
replace the clutch, I live in Idaho, not many Pantera's here and locals do
not know how to work on them, having a local transmission shop put in the
clutch was scary,took to long, and I am sure I was overcharged, but it is
working fine thank goodness.  Now I have to have a radiator and the local
shops say I think we can do that (this was same reply I got with clutch). I
am a woman with experience in only knowing how to drive the car, not the
fixing of one.  I am thinking it might be best to take it out of state but
would like to hear some opinions from Pantera owners first.  Thank you