[DeTomaso] 180's - Now With Sound!

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 10:34:03 EDT 2015

Ok, many of you have said "looks great, but where's the freakin' video??" or something similar.  Thanks to Rich Boschert, we have video!
Now, it hadn't been started in a few months as I was getting them put on, so it took a few cranks to get the gas up to the carb.  But when it catches, it sure sounds nice!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgARQCwAYhE

Brent4328