[DeTomaso] Drivers edge

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:26:00 EDT 2015

All,

Rick says he'll get you all in.
If it says call and there is no 'registration' link to click on, just keep
refreshing your browser.
It keeps bouncing back and forth between 88%, 94% and 100%.

I _did_ warn y'all that this would be a sold out event very quickly!
:-)

Let me know if anyone has any problems if you're not registered by this
afternoon.

Kirby