[DeTomaso] Poster Cars - We're #5

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Mar 16 07:55:20 EDT 2015

I had the first on on my wall in the 80s. Had a torn up version of the
second one too and liked it so much that I bought both of the original
reprints from the painter (with no Maxell brand). The other one had the guy
sitting in front of the speaker with the wine glass blowing back.  Both of
those are in my office today.

....and of course the life-sized version of #5 in my garage.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

   I had the first on on my wall in the 80s. Had a torn up version of the
   second one too and liked it so much that I bought both of the original
   reprints from the painter (with no Maxell brand). The other one had the
   guy sitting in front of the speaker with the wine glass blowing back.A
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Mike Thomas