[DeTomaso] Electrical Issues

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Sun Mar 15 16:55:21 EDT 2015

Thomas,

First, just noticed I left the "h" out of your name--sorry about that, you can call me Ric[h]ard.

All I did was wiggle it and numbers one and two are resolved. As afraid of screwing up the connector as I am, I'm going to try to carefully pull it apart to clean it and make sure the wires are properly locked in. Is that what you did?

I can remove the ZF and engine as quickly as the next guy, I rebuilt all of the suspension and installed Quella's Wilwood brake kit with no problems. But, electrical stuff scares me...

Ricard
Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone