[DeTomaso] First Pantera color

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 00:43:10 EDT 2015

Personally, I don’t see the problem.

Upton will be out front. It’s his favorite track. He’s done a 1:54 on it with his Pantera.
So far, I’ve managed a 2:04, but I’m still tuning.

I’ll be madly trying to keep up with Tom. Ron will be desperately trying to figure out how to go fast at TWS…

The gauntlet missed because there wasn’t one.

You know how it is…. These ‘foreigners’ come into town thinkin' they’re going to do something special… and well….