[DeTomaso] First Pantera color

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 23:26:45 EDT 2015

having watched Kirby and Tom - you need to be going 180 MPH on the first
straight and really understand how late you can brake on turn 1. A big
sweeping left hander...and then the fun begins. Unless of course you are
picking mud off the inside of your windshield because turn 1 wasn't quite
that deep.

-------------- next part --------------
   having watched Kirby and Tom - you need to be going 180 MPH on the
   first straight and really understand how late you can brake on turn 1.
   A big sweeping left hander...and then the fun begins. Unless of course
   you are picking mud off the inside of your windshield because turn 1
   wasn't quite that deep. A
   On Saturday, March 14, 2015, Mike Thomas <[1]mbefthomas at comcast.net>
     Hoo-ah.A  Kirby, If you didn't know what a gauntlet was, I think one
     just
     went flying past your head . . . .
     Mike Thomas
     Pres., Panteras Northwest
     Yellow '74 #6328
     After the Fun Rally, you are REALLY going to need to paint the race
     car!! I
     am going to blow the paint right off of it!!! ;-)A  ( Let the sh*t
     [4]http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/
     Yes, yes... I've already been told the race car needs to be
     repainted.
     :-)
     Silver in Magnolia,
     Kirby