[DeTomaso] Electrical Issues

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:59:28 EDT 2015

Fuse 12 provides power with ignition on to the brake lights and reversing
lights.
It also provides power to the blinkers, water, temp, oil pressure gauges,
so if they work and it is wired up per factory, it should not be the fuse.
The PE fuse panel also would show a red led if the fuse is blown, you can
pull that fuse with the ignition on and it should light.
The wires to brake and stop lights go through a multi wire connector near
the water bottles as Mike said.
The headlight motor problem could be the relay, h/l motor/connectors or
micro switches.
That circuit is fed by Fuse 10 which also feeds the heater blower motor.