[DeTomaso] Most recent newsletter

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Mar 14 15:30:25 EDT 2015

Mine arrived just yesterday--my ballot is in my mailbox waiting to be picked up.
Chris

From: cengles at cox.net
To: detomaso at poca.com
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:54:36 -0500
Subject: [DeTomaso] Most recent newsletter

Dear Guys,

                     Judging from comments and judging from the number
ballots arriving in my mailbox, everybody must have received their
newsletter except me.    Anyone else in the mid section of the country who
has still not received their newsletter?

                                        Feeling left out, in a way,   Chuck
Engles

   Mine arrived just yesterday--my ballot is in my mailbox waiting to be
   picked up.
   Chris
                     Judging from comments and judging from the number
ballots arriving in my mailbox, everybody must have received their
newsletter except me.    Anyone else in the mid section of the country who
has still not received their newsletter?

                                        Feeling left out, in a way,   Chuck
Engles

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com