[DeTomaso] Most recent newsletter

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 14 15:24:51 EDT 2015

I haven't received mine either so don't feel left out.

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 12:22 PM, marshall smith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hey Chuck...

The chapter presidents received correspondence from the board explaining how the vote on changing the bylaws was extremely important and how we should encourage our chapter members to vote in favor. A full explanation on the changes were to be in this month's newsletter. I'm guessing the issue is NOT so important now which would explain why many of us have not gotten our newsletters either.

Marshall Smith
San Diego Panteras President