[DeTomaso] First Pantera color

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri Mar 13 15:51:10 EDT 2015

1st Pantera I ever saw "orange".
Mine.

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

1. The color of the first Pantera produced?
2. The color of an individual's first Pantera?
3. The first (top) color for a Pantera?

Julian

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:31:15 +0000
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] First Pantera color
From: detomaso at poca.com

Pictures people! Pictures!  We want to see these colors!
FWIW - My Pantera is yellow, and still wears it's original paint - God and Alejandro's favorite color on the Pantera!

Cheers!Garth #4033The Banzai Runner

Pictures people! Pictures!  We want to see these colors!
FWIW - My Pantera is yellow, and still wears it's original paint - God and Aleja
ndro's favorite color on the Pantera!

Cheers!Garth #4033The Banzai Runner

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com
   subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
   above.

      list DeTomaso at poca.com