[DeTomaso] First Pantera color

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:39:17 EDT 2015

Yellow,
Yellow

NEXT,

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   Yellow,
   Yellow
   Yellow
   NEXT,
   Michael Shortt

   On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Julian Kift
   <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

     A  A But what's the question?
     A  A 1. The color of the first Pantera produced?
     A  A 2. The color of an individual's first Pantera?
     A  A 3. The first (top) color for a Pantera?
     A  A Julian
     A  A Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:31:15 +0000
     A  A To: [2]detomaso at poca.com
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] First Pantera color
     A  A From: [3]detomaso at poca.com
     Pictures people! Pictures!A  We want to see these colors!
     FWIW - My Pantera is yellow, and still wears it's original paint -
     God and Aleja
     ndro's favorite color on the Pantera!
     Cheers!Garth #4033The Banzai Runner
     A  A _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum
     Managed
     A  A by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso
     mailing
     A  A list [4]DeTomaso at poca.com

   your
   A  A subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the
   links
   A  A above.

     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [9]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you