[DeTomaso] A few parts for sale

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:53:50 EDT 2015

Gentlemen,

Just doing some spring cleaning here. I have a center console (for parts?), I believe these were made by Hall?

This one is not perfect but the lid is quite nice. The plastic has some cracks. I believe the hole is for the ashtray.

Make an offer before I put it on eBay.

Also have a new and unused piece from Pantera Performance. Dennis says it is a pump used to circulate oil from the gearbox to a cooler.

Came with some bits I got a while back. Probably most useful for racing, I'm not sure you'd need a gearbox cooler for any other reason.

Dennis says they run about $300 and are still available. Make an offer.

Here are a couple photos. I have more, just ask.

Regards,
Emiliano

5910 L
7205 GTS