[DeTomaso] First Pantera color

Mirril M. McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 13 08:01:28 EDT 2015

Great subject.....

My car was originally grey and is now painted GTS White and Black (not my favorite).

As a kid I always loved yellow for the Pantera.

As a greying old fart, I really like an elegant gray Ferraris or BMWs or Alfas, insert your favorite...... (I also consider Larry's #2511 the reference model for a modern Gray paint job. I love that paint.)

Once my second kid graduates college this year, I will be funding a color change back to gray for #6859.

I try to engage the wife and kids into the color change discussion whenever a cool grey Ferrari or other such eye candy is spotted.

Yesterday we saw a couple of cool F cars and some Aston Martins (more Silver that Gray) and asked for feedback.

The 14 year old (definitely the smartest person in the car) asked if I would do a Matte Gray.

Now I am thinking maybe a frozen gray like the special colors that BMW did 2 years ago....

#6859 WAYBAC

/\/\