[DeTomaso] NPC: National TV Product Placement Opportunity

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:55:31 EDT 2015

I wish I could unfortunately, #1660 and I will be apart for 2 months and
1,000 miles.

I am have withdrawal symptoms already, but on the positive side, the AFRRV

"American Fire Rapid Response Vehicle" is almost complete, has it's own
FaceBook page

(Check it Out) and should be a blast to drive, I've never had a Nitrous
equipped anything before,

so I'm looking forward to learning to use it.

Michael Shortt.

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia