[DeTomaso] NPC - New Ford GT Pricing

Tom Baranek tbaranek at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 10 15:32:08 EDT 2015

Julian,
The 2005/2006 GT is a great drive...but they are getting harder to find and the $s seem to continue to climb!  Better opt soon.
Tom

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:07:14 -0700
From: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>
To: De Tomaso List <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC - New Ford GT Pricing

We need a new NPC topic........ that surely can't get as bent out of shape as recent ones.

...So with a $400K price tag it doesn't look like it will be replacing my Pantera anytime soon. Truth is I'd probably opt for the 2005/6 Ford GT anyway with it's much closer roots to the original GT40, capability to tune to an easy 700HP and all important V8. Yes I'm old school, but then if I wasn't I wouldn't have a Pantera or two.