[DeTomaso] Wilwood, Brembo brakes

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:04:15 EDT 2015

I think Hall's Super Stoppers fit under Campagnolos and can still be picked
up from owners that have subsequently upgraded to even better brakes, and
since they use Corvette calipers you can pick up parts at Auto Zone when
they wear.  If anyone has a set I'm interested in this mild upgrade since I
want to be able to fit my single slots in the future.  At least then I can
report back as to their filament under those unique wheels.

But.

Even on the street, put as much braking power on your shoes as you can.  I
am a bit of a gadfly regarding horsepower improvements but brakes aways win
when you need them the most, and you will need them much more often than
you would need more horsepower.  I would look for a tested and reliable
setup to give you the most predictability and road feel but I think you are
right to go as big as you can.

sean

--
   I think Hall's Super Stoppers fit under Campagnolos and can still be
   picked up from owners that have subsequently upgraded to even better
   brakes, and since they use Corvette calipers you can pick up parts at
   Auto Zone when they wear.A  If anyone has a set I'm interested in this
   mild upgrade since I want to be able to fit my single slots in the
   future.A  At least then I can report back as to their filament under
   those unique wheels.
   But.
   Even on the street, put as much braking power on your shoes as you
   can.A  I am a bit of a gadfly regarding horsepower improvements but
   brakes aways win when you need them the most, and you will need them
   much more often than you would need more horsepower.A  I would look for