[DeTomaso] Rocker Arms

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:28:03 EDT 2015

As per George Pence's sticky..
"If your motor’s cylinder heads are milled and tapped for 7/16” stud &
guide plate type rocker arms the Yella Terra YT-6321 rocker arm is the hot
tip. This very rugged rocker arm also performs like a shaft mounted rocker
arm therefore it requires no studs, guide plates or hardened push rods.
Internet pricing for the Yella Terra YT-6321 rocker arm is in the range of
$650 US dollars for a set of 16, sometimes even lower. That may look
"pricey" up front when compared to the standard push-rod guided arm, but
they don't require studs, guide plates, poly-locks or heat treated
push-rods. Once you add up the price for a set of conventional roller
rocker arms plus all the additional stuff you need the price difference is
not that bad ... some guys feel it is break-even."
I am using these with a solid cam with the same lift.
Stock valve cover fits.
Using a rocker that you have to modify sounds like it is designed for a
lower lift.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 10:49 PM, doug351c <doug351c at gmail.com> wrote:

>    i>>?
>
>    Yep Mark - that can't be empahsized too much.  That's why I said the
>    backside may need to be clearanced. (it bit me too !!!)
>

>    Doug

   As per George Pence's sticky..
   "If your motoras cylinder heads are milled and tapped for 7/16a stud &

   On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 10:49 PM, doug351c <[1]doug351c at gmail.com>