[DeTomaso] Fw: NPC!

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Mon Mar 9 16:26:24 EDT 2015

I was just composing a post thanking AJ for the fine work in keeping
this forum going,
and also saying that I am unsubscribing from the list.

Richard's heartfelt post has made me hold off to see if the situation
improves
  and what I have to say below is not aimed at Richard.

My point is then;
Please don't feel compelled to respond to political, religious or
patriotic posts on this forum.
They would simply die out if you left them alone.
It's not a debating chamber and it's NOT your responsibility to win an
argument for the good of us all.
dave

--
Dave Londry