[DeTomaso] NPC - New Ford GT Pricing

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:25:53 EDT 2015

I've heard rumors of a 3 year production run at 250 per year. A total
production run of 750 cars justifies the higher price as does the all
carbon fiver body. Also doesn't hurt that Multimatic is doing the actual
building of the car.

The engine selection (TT V6 instead of a V8) also seems to be determined by
GT3 rules - no point using a big honking V8 if balance of performance
("BOP") kills any advantage in GT3.

Fingers crossed, I'll be getting one.