[DeTomaso] Fw: NPC! (was: Re: A Very Scary Obituary)

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:18:32 EDT 2015

NPC

For the record the economic collapse ( the last one worth discussing took
place in 2008), 9/11 took place in2001 so get your facts straight. And
exactly where do you come up with 10% as a figure of those enlisting  "for
patriotic reasons you can't just make this shit up as you go along.
Boyd
P.S. I'm  done engaging in this dialogue so please refrain from including
me in any further discussions.

-------------- next part --------------
   NPC
   For the record the economic collapse ( the last one worth discussing
   took place in 2008), 9/11 took place in2001 so get your facts straight.
   And exactly where do you come up with 10% as a figure of those
   enlisting A "for patriotic reasons you can't just make this shit up as
   you go along.
   Boyd
   P.S. I'm A done engaging in this dialogue so please refrain from
   including me in any further discussions.

   ironic that you quit when clinton became president.A  because the
   bosnian situation was, imo, about the only time i have seen american
   forces being used in a good way in my lifetime.A  and it happened under
   slick willi's watch.A  if i did not have little children at the time, i
   might have gone to help out, even tho it would have meant having to
   work with one of the welfare-state big corporations...

   I served in the US Army Reserves for 10 years.A  I joined partly to
   earn extra cash during college, and also to serve my country.
   I could have made much more working a normal civilian job, so money was
   definitely not the only reason.
   I left when Clinton was President-elect, because I didn't feel like I
   was serving a purpose anymore. If 9/11 had happened by then, I wouldn't
   have left.
   In my experience, many people join the military because it is their
   best job option, but they are a minority.A  There are many more that
   join to serve their country.
   Btw, this is a local problem.A  In some areas, the military is a way
   out - of a town with a dead economy.A  In other areas, not so much.