[DeTomaso] NPC "discussions"

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:39:24 EDT 2015

To All Gentlemen Here Who Enjoy Engaging In The Art Of Debate: (we
know who we are)
Allow me to suggest a bit of POCA email list etiquette?
In order to avoid unnecessary clutter on the list, which many clearly
find annoying, please delete the "detomaso at poca.com" from your
addresses in your email softwares' "To:" section when replying to any
NPC post.  This will result in your reply being sent only to
interested parties.
 Sent using Hushmail