[DeTomaso] Your task today

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:11:20 EDT 2015

They work great, we have a mixture of knock off and GoPro parts.

Michael

-------------- next part --------------
   They work great, we have a mixture of knock off and GoPro parts.

   Michael

   On Mar 9, 2015 8:42 AM, "Jerry Knotts" <[1]knottsj at galstar.com> wrote:

     Nolan,
     I certainly agree about the price of branded plastic.A  I failed to
     read between the lies, about the branding on this particular
     product.A  I bought a couple of "GEAR PRO" cameras new for $39.00.
     They are 720p and seem to work well.A  Hopefully the off brand
     accessories will do as well.
     Later,
     jerry knotts
     [2]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JBT6F3W