[DeTomaso] Proposed Amendment Issues

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Sun Mar 8 16:29:30 EDT 2015

Thanks Judy, have "you" mailed your ballot yet.

I'm not saying how to vote, I'm saying "vote" !

If you don't vote you will not be able to bitch.

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

Just to clarify. While the POCA Board has for many years been attempting to update the Bylaws it finally came to a head after the last election. To hopefully not have that happen again the Board has been working hard on making the critical change to allow electronic voting after the last very offensive election and while doing that it was realized the wording on the 'majority of POCA members' would never, ever happen so therefore the change was needed say to majority of 'votes cast'.

As you are a relative newbie to POCA (we're coming up fast on our 35th year), you have to realize as has been mentioned more than once that in a normal election there are just not that many members voting. This was proven especially the year that in hopes of a better turn-out, a pre-stamped and addressed envelope was included with the ballot. Even then the number of votes cast was abysmal which just proved that too many members figured their vote wasn't needed.

That is basically the reason the membership needs to vote YES on this amendment, plain and simple.

Judy
Past VP and long-time owner/member of POCA