[DeTomaso] How do y'all polish your fuses?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Mar 8 15:30:51 EDT 2015

Yes.  I've used it in a lot of places; anywhere an electrical connection
is made.  I even took my old 1986 electronic wristwatch apart, cleaned
the connections and coated them with it and it works like new again.

It's best practice to clean the connections before use.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA